Monday 15 April 2013

Swimming the shortlist

You may have noticed I've had a break from the A-Z Blogging Challenge.  I'm still on that break, that's why this blog doesn't start with whatever letter of the alphabet the blogging challenge is at.

If it was an 'S' letter day I'd be well ahead of everyone else and sitting here all smug and pleased with myself. This is because a) the sun shone today so I went to the pool and swam and b) I'm in the final stage of contacting those not on the shortlist for the START competition that Dan Purdue is judging.  You can read Dan's words about the judging process at http://lies-ink.blogspot.co.uk/

For those of you not on the shortlist, I am pleased to say I've organised a free-entry December Draw.  Details of this are in the email you will receive either today or tomorrow.

More soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Comments are moderated before posting.